Saturday, November 8, 2008

This module has taught me a lot about the essential communication skills and writing skills that I will need to have in order to do well and be successful in the future. Blogging every now and then let me practice my writing skills and also promote interaction between friends through giving and replying their feedbacks.

I have learnt to be more sensitive to other communication ques other than facial expressions when chatting with my friends. This helps me in a way to understand how others are feeling and also helps to prevent quarrels or fights. It leads to better relationship over time as well.

I took this module mainly because I wanted to learn to write better resume and cover letter. I am graduating this semester so this module is beneficial for me as I will have to write resume and cover letter in the process of finding a job.

Time flies and this module is coming to an end soon, I would like to thanks everyone for making this module so enjoyable. I really have a great time taking this module this semester.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


9 comments:

Travis Neo said...

haha..I like the cartoon you have. It is really true that time waits for no one. Time is the one thing that you can never outrun but only pace with.

This means you can only move with time, but not ahead of it.

Sharon said...

I think non-verbal communication is more challenging to learn than written communication. But I guess besides awareness and knowledge of communication, practice is also needed.

Good luck with your job search!

Miko said...

Hey jason! I think blogging does help in sentence structure and improve our command of language too! Things are always clearer when we pen them down with words. Sensitivity to noverbal ques is definitely something we must all master and i sometimes think that it is a clear reflection of your level of EQ. Like you, i'v learnt how to write better resume and cover letter. Great to know another friend in class, my taxi kaki!

Danny Wong said...

Hey Jason,

Time really flies and it will certainly wait for no man.

I believe that you have learnt a lot from the job search communication skills section.

Good luck in your job search.

Cheers,
Danny.

Jason said...

hi Travis,

time is something that we cannot buy!

Jason said...

Hi Sharon,
yes I agreed with you that non verbal communication is harder to learn.

Jason said...

Hey Miko,
this module definitely is very beneficial. it was worth the bidding point.

Jason said...

hi danny,

I have definitely learn a lot from the job serach section of this module. it will definitely be helpful to my job searching process.

Brad Blackstone said...

Thank you, Jason, for this succinct final and for all your efforts this last term. Congratulations on your imminent graduation! I do hope the skills practiced for jobs will be helpful for you in the future!