Saturday, October 18, 2008

#6

My name is Jason Lee and I am currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Applied Mathematics at NUS. This field has helped me to develop analytical and logical thinking skills. I believe that these skills are important when I encounter any problem in future that requires critical decision. I have also been the NUS Cue Sports Sub Club’s Chairperson and also the teamNUS Cue Sport’s Captain during my 1st and 2nd year of study. I have gained good communication and leadership skills from these experiences which I believed that have made me become a more matured and independent person. My motto in life is, “Work hard, Play hard” and my goal is to start business of my own that is related to my hobby, pool.

10 comments:

M. said...

haha.. I totally agree that it is important to work hard and play hard! A rather clear biodata presentating your skills and interest. Maybe you could elaborate on your personality. (:

Sharon said...

I agree that your post is rather clear. If you wish to, perhaps you can try to improve the organization of your points further? When I reached the end of your post, your last sentence stuck in my mind, but the rest did not stick. Maybe it's just me.

Weili said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Weili said...

You state your experiences and then use them to backup your strong points, this adds much to your credibility.

One thing I have to comment is that you have three consecutive statements that start with "I". Maybe you can try mixing it up a bit.

sea ming said...

Hello Jason.

Adding on to the point from Sharon, your last sentence can put a few words, to connect your interest in pool to your motto and then you goal in life? You have presented relevant details of yourself. Thanks for letting us know you.

Travis Neo said...

Guess what Jason? We both have similar ambitions! Miko too has this amibition. It actually came across my mind to open a billard cum pool center before venturing into F&B. However, due to the lack of capital, that idea kind of faded away.

Brad Blackstone said...

Thanks, Jason, for the informative biodata. I see that your classmates have added critical comments, many of which I think are relevant. I'm happy to see how these exchanges are both content- and style-focused.

Jason said...

thanks michelle for pointing out that i missed out the part on my personality

Jason said...

thanks weili and sharon for ur valuable comments!

Jason said...

Hi Travis,
great to know that we have the same ambitions!